8 Ways To Work
Power Dressing Without Wearing A Suit
Whether you are trying to land your dream job, get that long awaited promotion or just command more respect at your work place, it’s about time to redefine your work wear wardrobe. Don’t get us wrong, we’re all for the sleek two-piece outfit options available almost everywhere, but this season we’re leaning towards office appropriate staples that’ll not only channel your most confident, resourceful self but will also rescue you from getting stuck in a style rut.
1. If this stunning blazer dress doesn’t say “boss lady”, we don’t know what will… So, whether your career is kicking off or not you’re sure to command every room in an outfit this sharp. Just style your look with our red lip rhinestone earrings and a striped tote that doesn’t skimp on the femme details for the win.
2. Who says red pants are not meant for office? Not us. This ensemble has just the right amount of edge without losing that key professional look. Style it with a crisp white puffed shirt and our double layer stone chain to create a look that more than delivers.
3. We’re all for switching up your look. Which is why you’ll get spotted from a mile away with an off shoulder striped blazer top paired with our drawstring buckle shoulder bag.. Apart from giving a sleek vibe its jam packed with some serious urban glamour.
4. Ah! The lightweight navy blue jumpsuit with side stripes is irresistible as nothing beats the easy of slipping into power piece that exudes an effortless vibe. Not only can it easily turn into your Monday to Friday option but can be worn on weekends too. Wear it with chic oversized sunnies, a clear handbag and you’re good to go.
5. If a deconstructed tailored shirt with asymmetrical hems seems a little daunting to style, trust us, it so isn’t. Apart from this attention grabbing piece offering a unique take on a classic, we’re totally digging its vibe. Whether styled over chic crop pants or an asymmetrical skirt, it can literally do no wrong!
6. Ever wondered how to pull off a minimalistic outfit? Well, we’ve got you covered here. Think a Chinese collared white shirt over tailored pants and nude pumps look. Because if this outfit doesn’t echo “girls got game” across your office corridors then we are clueless as to what does?
7. Chances are you’ve been thinking about giving your office pants a day off. For those days we insist you give our anti fit culottes a shot. Wear ‘em under a chic lilac top or even an abstract print blouse to add that unexpected touch to your #OOTD.
8. Make no mistake, our fitted army green pencil skirt could be the most versatile piece in your closet. We insist you inject a contemporary feel into your office look by pairing it with a belted or a peplum top. You could also channel a luxe feel and giving your look a playful edge by styling it with a white blouse alongside an elegant tote.
Long story short, prepare to turn heads with all our outfit ideas. P.S. If we were you we’d be adding to cart like RN.
Avid traveller, foodie & fitness enthusiast. This introverted extrovert, works as a Digital Content Creator by day and a fashion writer by night. In her leisure time, Amaira loves interacting with new people, reading books and watching movies.